Saturday, May 23, 2015

Colleagues List, May 24th, 2015

Vol. X.  No. 41

*****

GLOBAL AND ECUMENICAL IN SCOPE
CANADIAN IN PERSPECTIVE

Wayne A. Holst, Editor
My E-Mail Address:
waholst@telus.net

Colleagues List Web Site:

http://colleagueslist.blogspot.com

"Quicklinks" are included with many items
at the beginning of this issue. To get a more
complete picture, however, scroll down to
find your special selection in the body of
the blog.


*****

Dear Colleagues:

Since the beginning of the year, I have mailed
you weekly editions of Colleagues List - a total
of twenty-two issues!

Now that summer is approaching, I plan to
reduce my mailings to one issue every two
weeks during June through August. That
schedule will begin next week - May 31st
through August 23rd.

Regular weekly editions will commence the
first Sunday of September, the 6th.

To those in the Northern Hemisphere,
I hope you have a good summer!

Wayne

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment