Friday, June 17, 2016

Colleagues List, June 19th, 2016 (Short Issue)

Vol. XI.  No. 43

*****


GLOBAL AND ECUMENICAL IN SCOPE
CANADIAN IN PERSPECTIVE


Wayne A. Holst, Editor
My E-Mail Address:
waholst@telus.net

Colleagues List Web Site:

http://colleagueslist.blogspot.com


Dear Colleagues:

Enhancing your reading experience is very
important to me. I am currently involved in
up-grading the layout and presentation of
Colleagues List, so please bear with me.

I am attempting to reduce the length, but
not the content and quality, of each issue.

Please let me know how I'm doing.

Wayne

***

I am adding this issue to my normal
bi-weekly Colleagues List mailings
this season, because it is current.

My June Anglican Journal Column:
"Look at the Birds in the Sky"
  http://tinyurl.com/hjcbxqe

***

WISDOM OF THE WEEK

But ask the animals, and they will teach you; 
the birds of the air, and they will tell you; 
ask the plants of the earth, and they will teach you; 
and the fish of the sea will declare to you. 
Who among all these does not know that the hand 
  of the Lord has done this? 
In [God's] hand is the life of every living thing and 
  the breath of every human being. 

- Job 12:7-10

When all of God’s creation flourishes, 
human beings flourish, too. 

- Karen Swallow Prior

***


No comments:

Post a Comment